Friday, January 12, 2007

lunatic, heal thyself.

Here are just a few things that are soothing me on this chilly Friday. I'm going to take this three day weekend to get some things in order and enjoy and take some pictures and maybe create a little something with the smallies. I'll report back on my crabbiness factor or hopefully, lack thereof, next week.

enjoy.


I'm loving these monkey cards and can't wait to see what valentine's loveliness DeMarco Designs comes up with.

Okay, so my mornings are nothing like this, but I'm really enjoying the calm light of these morning photos and maybe these quiet, powerful images will inspire me to get out of bed a little earlier and attempt to look at things differently in the mornings. Maybe.

And this. Can't.stop.watching.this and I haven't even been that much of a U2 fan since high school, but this is worth watching again and again. Plus, how can you not love a song that uses the world "rapadize" in a way that gives you goose bumps? not me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home