Thursday, March 22, 2007

it's not you. it's me.

Well, it's a little bit you (as is always the case whenever this phrase is used). Sometimes writing here feels a bit like screaming into the abyss. But mostly it's me. I'm just not motivated to post much right now. When it flows it feels incredibly cathartic to articulate how I'm feeling about kids, parents, preschool, laundry...whatever. But I'm just not feeling it right now. The home computer hard drive died and I've done something to the settings on my camera that won't let me take a picture that isn't fuzzy. But it's Spring and I bought a new bag (okay, I'll admit here that I have a bag fetish, not in real life, just here so let's not bring it up again, okay? okay.) and the kids winter-long coughs have turned from hacking to dry and we've entered the birthday season at our house (3 birthdays in 2 months) so cupcakes are sure to be abundant.

1 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

oh come on, show us some blurry cupcakes. we'll love 'em. It's not entirely an abyss. I'm here, really. A gazillion miles away perhaps, in the late summer sun and by the sea, but I'm here!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home