Monday, September 25, 2006

family dinner :: the aftermath




Research says that eating a family meal with your children will decrease the chance that they'll become crack heads. What I'm not so sure about is how these meals impact the the long terms effects on the parental units substance abuse issues.

But, I like a good internet challenge - so family dinner it was.

It only took 5 ears of corn (we're a family of four), three popsicles and a box of Whole Foods crackers to keep my two drug-free (so-far) kids in their chairs.

4 Comments:

Blogger L. said...

I boycotted the event because my husband said he`d be late night, and damned if I was going to try to have a "family dinner" without him.

So I zapped dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets and we all ate them in front of the TV.

My kids are doomed....

9:15 PM  
Blogger L. said...

You don`t have your email address on your blog (which is okay -- neither do I!), but the answer to your question you left in your comment on my blog is:

W*IND IN THE W*ILLOWS.

I`ve decided the "willows" must refer to all the skinny, rich moms.

10:31 PM  
Blogger pixie sticks said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:49 PM  
Blogger pixie sticks said...

l: Thanks so much! It's not that I mind putting my email on my blog it's just that I don't know how!! Thanks for that and shockingly! I haven't heard of it. I don't know why, but it's making me feel better about not loving the Bean's situation. Misery (or at least a state of being highly annoyed) loves company.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home