Friday, August 11, 2006

Captain Underpants


Oh Yeah. We are making some serious progress on potty training with the Bean. After my electronic hissy fit last week, I thought it appropriate to talk about the things that are lightening my load and Bean putting it in the potty is right up there. He's into his undies big time and is so there during the day. We're still working on nighttime, but boy howdy! he's doing it for 70% of the day and just in time for preschool where diapers are not allowed. Also, did I mention that the Baby Buddha is walking? Did I mention that he started walking one day before his 15-month pediatrician appointment where I was truly worried she was going tell me she was concerned. Walking? check. Healthy? check. Chill mom. Okay, check. And the cherry on the top of this pile of happiness?? MAS got a new job. This is great for many reasons. Financially it will help begin to dig us out of the San Francisco real estate hole we've been in the past year and professionally it's a great opportunity to leave her current situation which was just a dysfunctional abyss. This move is such a great thing for her. All good. And me? I'm about to hop over to a little piece of internet heaven - hello? free shipping (even on returns)? no tax? you carry my clown sized 11 shoes in styles that don't look like something a drag queen would wear? I'd marry this website if I could - to buy three pairs of shoes. Today's such a good day in a good life.

5 Comments:

Blogger kirsten said...

Congrat, M and Baby Buddha! And yay you, me and our clown feet!

3:32 PM  
Blogger pixie sticks said...

kristy: We should start a support group.

4:29 PM  
Blogger AMorris said...

Thanks for the link to the boon potty! Glad to hear that MAS is moving on to better things.

10:51 AM  
Blogger AMorris said...

Cripes! The LW saw that Zappos site when I clicked on the Seibels. Ohhhhhnoooooo!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Hooray for Mas. and double hooray for the Bean.

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home