Friday, June 23, 2006

yow-za



I've had a hard time getting inspired this week, hence the whole zero posting thing. Its been one of those weeks where we seem to have something to do every night. The laundry has piled up, bedtimes have been blown, plumbing has acted up. Just not a whole lot of loveliness or ease happening the past few days. I did stumble upon this little piece of visual happiness today while trolling the internet. Oh! Brandon Reese! thank you, thank you, thank you. Gorgeous illustrations. I need to get something(s) for the kids rooms and I'm in love with everything. Fresh and happy and thought-provoking. Love it.




We did manage to sneak in a little fun between all the morASS. It's been hot here in San Francisco, pretty unusual for late June in the City. Here's The Bean on the steam train at the zoo one night after work. He's having fun, really. I swear.

Here's to a mellow weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom101 said...

I love those prints! If I write it up on CoolMomPicks.com, do you mind if I credit you?

5:28 PM  
Blogger pixie sticks said...

Mom101 - can't get to your email address on your blog, so thought I'd respond here. No need to credit me, just the artist. I love that they're so gorgeous and affordable. Really enjoying your blog so much!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home