Monday, June 12, 2006

Now here's someone I could be friends with.

I think I could be friends with this mom. Which is shocking as I'm close to home schooling Bean after the excruciating experience of actually having to inter-face with other parents throughout a grueling (yes, folks - grueling) preschool application process. I'm basically allergic to other parents. Don't talk to them at the park (actually try very hard to avoid the park all together because of all the annoying parental-types), don't smile at them in the store, and most certainly do.not.join.playgroups.

But this mom? I think I could be friends with.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mom101 said...

Oh, I'm touched! For real. I promise I'm a very nice friend and I show up on time and remember to thank you for lovely day at the end. But I do talk with my mouth full. I'm working on that.

Welcome to the blog world, Pixie.

7:24 PM  
Blogger kirsten said...

Oh lord, I can relate. My kids are teenagers now, but the ONLY thing I didn't like about having babies and toddlers was having to deal with other mothers. Especially at playgroup. Hell on earth.

4:04 AM  
Blogger kirsten said...

ps forgot to say, that bunting is gorgeous and you can do it! You don't need to sew. Why do you think God invented hot glue?

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home