Wednesday, December 10, 2008

cheap & awesome

someone please buy this rug. It's my dream rug, only in my dream it's black and white. Okay this is my actual dream rug, but if Pottery Barn wants to rip it off and then put it on sale! - jeepers, somebody please buy it. If red would work for you (it won't work for me) then this is the rug for you. Modern, clean-lines and cheap! It would make such an awesome statement in the right room. Oh! Pottery Barn you're killing me, why didn't you make this in black and white and then put that one on sale too?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you ever check overstock.com for rugs? My friend claims she has ordered a couple of great rugs from there.

8:06 AM  
Blogger AMM blog said...

You were looking for that B&W rug, shown in the Teen Vogue makeover, it's from Ikea. Here's the link::

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80104862

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home